- Talent 100 Mentor
- Joanne Wu
- Teaching Experience
- 7 Years
- Learning Centre
- School Attended
- Georges River College, Oatley Senior Campus
- Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Law at University of Technology Sydney
- UOW Vice-Chancellor's Elite Academic Scholarship
- UNSW STGA Undergraduate Award in Education
- President of the UTS Women in Business Society (2017‑2018)
My top 5 study tips
1Consistent studying is the key and great foundations are important.The HSC is not a sprint but a cross country.
2Identify your 'golden hours' of study; everyone works differently and some study better during the day whereas others are more efficient at night.
3Discover your own unique learning style to maximise learning and retention rate. Are you an auditory learner? Tactile? Visual?
4Compose fortnightly study notes and summaries! You will have a huge advantage and be miles ahead of your classmates!
5Take breaks. Work and reward yourself diligently to avoid burn-outs.