- Talent 100 Mentor
- Shaily Shrestha
- Learning Centre
- School Attended
- St George Girls’ High School
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)/Bachelor of Laws at UNSW
- First in Course in HSC Legal Studies 2019 SGGHS
- First in Course in HSC Modern History 2019 SGGHS
- University of Sydney School of Business Prize for First in Course in Business Studies 2018
My top 5 study tips
1It's important to really understand the rubrics and internalise the terminology so you can know exactly what is expected of you and write accordingly!
2Leave room for procrastination when scheduling and give yourself breaks.
3It's better to schedule more breaks than less so that it's rewarding to do more work than expected. Doing less work than what you've scheduled (overloading yourself) makes you feel more demotivated!
4Change up your study environment every now and then to prevent flatlining productivity.
5According to our body's circadian rhythms, we're most alert in the morning and later in the evening. Make sure you take it easy during peak afternoon times of 1-3pm and take a break during this time to prevent overworking yourself and diminishing productivity!