- Talent 100 Mentor
- Uditha Jith
- School Attended
- Smith's Hill High School
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies / Bachelor of Laws at the University of New South Wales
- HSC Distinguished Achiever
- Accelerated Advanced and Extension 1 English (2017)
- State Finalist in the Premier's Debating Challenge
My top 5 study tips
11. Believe in yourself and remember that you are so much more than whatever mark or rank you receive. Don’t let anything prevent you from achieving your dreams.
22. Be unafraid to ask questions in class, even if they seem “easy” or “obvious”. You’re not expected to know everything and it’s better to clarify then than be stuck over the same questions in an exam.
33. Prioritise your learning based on your strengths and weaknesses. It’s easy to fall into the trap of only studying your favourite or best subject, but all your subjects could contribute to your overall mark and it's important you allocate them for each of them.
44. Try to complete as many past papers as you can to familiarise yourself with the questions and time pressure. Ensuring you review your mistakes and topics you had trouble with is the best way to solidify your knowledge of the subject.
55. Take care of yourself, both physically and mentally with a healthy work-life balance. Try not to stress, sleep well and hydrate yourself!