Great education, regardless of where you are.
All Talent classes are offered online or in-centre
Learning from home has never been as easy and accessible as it is these days. No matter where you are located around Australia you can attend our online tutoring sessions from the comfort of your home at a time that works for you. Written by subject experts, our program matches the NESA syllabus to each outcome dot point, so you cover everything you need for your exams. Our interactive classes are all held LIVE via Zoom, and you can ask any questions you like – it’s like being in a classroom, just online!
Our Online Students Have Access To
Syllabus based textbooks
Distribution of comprehensive hard-copy (paper) notes (which form the basis of your lessons) written by subject matter experts for the new HSC Syllabus.
Classes and Tutorials
Weekly online classes and tutorials
Weekly classes teaching the notes, in-class exercises with tutorials to supplement classes. See an example lesson below.
Best Available Past Papers
Hundreds of past HSC and Trial papers from Sydney’s top schools for the new HSC syllabus. Practice exams and revision notes curated specifically for the new HSC.
Online Homework & Extra Resources
Online Homework and Extra Resources
Weekly online homework structured in an exam-style format with solutions. Completing questions is the only way you will reinforce your weekly learning.
All your Questions Answered
Online subject specific Q&A sessions with Mentors to ask any questions or clarify gaps in learning.
Try our Online Classes and Resources
For any student in Years 7 – 12 in NSW
Students and parents can access Talent 100’s weekly classes, Q&A tutorials and library of module notes, homework, videos and hundreds of past papers, all available online throughout the term.
What is an online lesson like?
In our virtual classrooms, you will receive high quality teaching in live stream classes, with notes and worked examples shared via an interactive whiteboard and OneNote. Senior lessons typically start with a revision quiz from the previous week, and you can ask questions in class either directly or through the chat during the class. Notes and recorded lessons can be viewed on Canvas for later reference and additional studying.
If you have additional questions after class you can attend 1 to 1 tutorials so there are no gaps in your understanding.
- Check your child’s weekly attendance and sit in on classes throughout the term
- View homework solutions to track your child’s progress
- Monitor learning outcomes and receive feedback from Mentors
- Book limited 1 to 1 online tutorials
Who are Talent’s teachers?
Experienced experts and recent HSC high achievers
At Talent 100 all our online tutors are outstanding mentors who intimately understand the education system. They have been carefully selected based on proven strong subject knowledge and a passion for teaching.
Courses we offer online
- Year 7-9 (1.5 hours each class): English and Maths programs based on Stage 4 & 5 NESA Outcomes
- Year 10 (1.5 hours each class): English, Maths and Science programs based on Stage 5 NESA Outcomes. Science is a preliminary introduction course to Year 11 Physics and Chemistry.
- Year 11 (1.5 hours each class except Maths (3 hours): HSC Syllabus based classes for English (Adv), Maths (Adv, Ext), Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, UCAT
- Year 12 (1.5 or 3 hour classes): HSC Syllabus based classes for English (Adv), Maths (up to Ext II), Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, UCAT