Our courses are professionally written by expert mathematicians and educators. They are designed to inspire students to appreciate the logical arguments and abstract structures that are unique to the discipline. They also demonstrate clearly the many applications of mathematics in the physical world.
In the world of HSC Mathematics, David Sadler hardly needs an introduction. Holding a Bachelor of Science from the University of New South Wales, as well as a Diploma of Education and a Masters of Pure Mathematics from the University of Sydney, David has co-authored 4 Cambridge University Press Mathematics Textbooks. David's teaching pedigree is second to none, he has 36 years of teaching experience under his belt at Sydney Grammar School, where he was also Head of Mathematics for 7 years. He brings his considerable talents as both an educator and a thought leader in the mathematical industry to his new role at Talent 100 as Head of Mathematics. David's top tip for HSC students? There is no substitute for hard work. There are no shortcuts to success.
- Talent 100 Mentor
- David Sadler
- Teaching Experience
- 37 Years
- Learning Centre
- Chatswood, Epping, Hurstville
- Bachelor of Science from the University of New South Wales (Double major in Pure Mathematics and Computer Science), Diploma of Education from the University of Sydney, Master of Arts in Pure Mathematics from the University of Sydney, Taught undergraduate Mathematics at the University of New South Wales in 1991
- Co‑author of 5 Cambridge University Press Maths Textbooks,
- Mathematical industry thought leader,
- 36 years Mathematics teaching experience at Sydney Grammar School,
- Head of Mathematics at Sydney Grammar School for 7 years
My top 5 study tips
1There is no substitute for hard work. There are no shortcuts to success.
2Do your best to enjoy your study rather than seeing it as a chore. A positive attitude makes a difference.
3Revise each topic separately before working through past exams.
4Study without distractions.
5Trust in your natural ability. If you have done the hard work you should be feeling confident.